May 8, 2020
We hope this finds you and your family healthy and well. Each of us has been through a lot over the last 2 months, and we are ready for some routine to return.
We are preparing to welcome you back to our office beginning May 19th. If we had to cancel your appointment in March, April or May, we will call you soon to reschedule.
You will note some changes in our office to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We will meet you at the door to ensure you are wearing a mask, take your temperature, and will ask you to use hand sanitizer. We will be calling the day before your appointment to ask you screening questions and questions about your eyes. We will ask you screening questions again as you arrive for your appointment. Other safety measures include:
• disinfecting all surfaces and equipment multiple times daily
• disinfecting frames between patients
• wearing masks that cover both nose and mouth at all times
• handwashing before and after any patient contact
• keeping our door locked so we can escort people one at a time
• having multiple areas for hand sanitizer use
• shipping contact lenses and glasses to your home when possible
We are spacing out appointments to allow adequate time between patients for disinfection. Because of this, we ask that you please be patient if it takes some time before you can be seen.
If you need to order contact lenses to get you by until your appointment or have an emergency or a question, please call us at 515-223-9595. We are also here for repairs and adjustments. We ask that you please call ahead for these services.
We look forward to seeing each of you soon!